Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gaborik skates again - VIDEO

Today, Marian Gaborik of Minnesota Wild, skated for the first time along with his teamates in a full morning practice  since his left hip surgery January 5.

"I think it went really well", said Gaborik after the practice while visiting with his team in Denver, CO. "The hip feels great. Sure, there is still some pain, but this is a major first step toward returning into the game shape and into the lineup.", added this 26-year old Slovak forward.

"I'd like to return to the game soon, to help my team and for personal reasons, to get my confidence up after a long lay-off. But I have to take it a one day at a time, and if it keeps feeling good, instead of getting worst, than I'll be playing soon.", explained Gaborik.

©2009, pk, all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment